RECIPES OF ISRAEL
3 pineapple slices
1/4 lb. grapes
vinaigrette salad dressing
sugar to taste
1. Peel and separate the grapefruit and tangerines. Cut the pineapple slices in half. Carefully peel the avocado and slice into strips.
2. Combine the fruit in a bowl. Toss with the dressing mixed with curry powder and sugar to taste.
3. Top with avocado slices and chill for at least one hour.
1 onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon prepared mustard
1/2 cup honey
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup olive oil
4 avocados, peeled and cut into wedges
1 grapefruit, peeled and divided
1. Mix together the onion, mustard, honey, lemon juice and olive oil. Chill for 30 minutes.
2. Arrange the avocado wedges and grapefruit sections on four plates.
3. Spoon the honey sauce over each portion and serve.