Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
W. H. Auden (1907 - 1973)
Poet, playwright and critic
Critical Sites | Biographical Sites | Other Sites
Still Need More?
Check the links in the box to the right for possible criticism about individual works by W. H. Auden.
Sorry. There are no general critical sites about W. H. Auden currently in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
- W. H. Auden
- Provides a brief biographical sketch of the poet, and the full text of several poems.
- Contains: Sketch, Pictures, Bibliography, Webliography
- Author: Academy of American Poets
- The W. H. Auden Society
- "The W. H. Auden Society commemorates the life and work of one of the greatest poets in the English language. This web site offers a list of books by Auden, links to some of his poems, a selective list of recordings of his readings and of musical settings of his poems, and (to be added in the near future) a biography. Recent news of publications and events of interest to Auden's readers, reports of work in progress, and brief scholarly and interpretive notes may also be found here. Visitors seeking further information can find selective lists of published criticism and biography, links to other web sites, and the archives of the Society's Newsletter. "
- Contains: Commentary, Bibliography, Webliography, Works List
Still Need More?
Couldn't find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for W. H. Auden
outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for W. H. Auden
Last Updated Mar 25, 2014