Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
Earle Birney (1904 - 1995)
Novelist, poet, critic
Critical Sites | Biographical Sites | Other Sites
Still Need More?
- The Earle Birney Web Site
- "Twice a recipient of the Governor General's Award for literature, Earle Birney is one of Canada's finest writers. This web site offers you an introduction to some of that writing--especially the social and critical history of that writing. The site features a collection of essays and reviews provided by the National Library of Canada. As you explore the site, you'll discover a digital archive and multimedia display: a brief biography and selected bibliography, manuscript drafts of one of Birney's most famous poems, stories and opinions about Birney, an interactive quiz, and so much more. No one knows for sure what the author himself would have thought of an Earle Birney Web Site. But we'd like to think that he'd view it as a tribute offered in the spirit of creative experimentation and playful presentation that characterized his own work."
- Contains: Extensive Bio, Commentary, Criticism, Bibliography, Pictures, Webliography
- Author: Will Garrett-Petts, Dan O'Reilly, and others
- Earle Birney
- This site includes pictures, a biography, and a full bibliography of Birney's publications. It also links to library collections which hold his papers, and to the Earle Birney Web Page.
- Contains: Works List, Pictures, Full Bio, Webliography
- Author: Earle Birney Estate c/o Madam Justice Wailan Low
Sorry. There are no other sites about Earle Birney in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Still Need More?
Couldn't find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Earle Birney
outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Earle Birney
Last Updated Mar 25, 2014