Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
Sylvia Plath (1932 - 1963)
American poet, committed suicide, wrote The Bell Jar
Critical Sites | Biographical Sites | Other Sites
Still Need More?
- Ted Hughes and the corpus of Sylvia Plath
- "Ted Hughes's writings about Sylvia Plath assert his role in her life. Critics require distinctions between Hughes's private knowledge of their relationship."
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: Sarah Churchwell
- From: Criticism Winter 1998
- Sylvia Plath
- Provides a brief biographical sketch of the poet, full text of several poems, and links to other web sites.
- Contains: Sketch, Bibliography, Webliography, Pictures
- Author: Academy of American Poets
- Princess Daisy
- "The most sought-after rare books are often copies annotated or inscribed by authors. The books that an author actually reads, and then annotates in the margins, can be important to literary history for they reveal how an author intimately responded to a piece of literature. . . This particular volume represents an "association" book for it connects two great authors of the 20th century and records the reactions of one genius to another. The collection also connects Fitzgerald to writers outside his generation with Sylvia Plath's annotated copy of The Great Gatsby."
- Contains: Commentary
- Sylvia Plath Homepage
- This site contains biographical information about Sylvia Plath in addition to commentary, articles, and a bibliography.
- Contains: Criticism, Commentary, Bibliography, Sketch
- Author: Anja Beckmann
Still Need More?
Couldn't find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Sylvia Plath
outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Sylvia Plath
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013