Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
Tennessee Williams (1911 - 1983)
playwright, wrote A Street Car Named Desire and The Glass Menagerie
Critical Sites | Biographical Sites | Other Sites
Still Need More?
- "Certain Moral Values": A Rhetoric of Outcasts in the Plays of Tennessee Williams
- A revised version of the author's dissertation on Williams.
- Contains: Criticism
- Author: Dr. Darryl E. Haley
- From: The University of Alabama, 1998-1999
- Love and Death in Tennessee Williams
- "Thomas Lanier Williams, the writer in point, personalizes in historic and psychic biography the bent of the American Experience since the first unsettlement of this country. Williams himself is profoundly aware of the parallel between his own biography and the unfolding of the AmericanPilgrims' progress."
- Contains: Commentary, Criticism
- Author: Fritscher, John J.
- From: Loyola University Library, 1967.
- Keywords: Tennessee Williams, love, death, plays
- Tennessee William's Grave
- This site provides photographs of Tennessee Williams' grave, including shots of the headstone and information about the cemetery.
- Contains: Pictures
- Keywords: Tennessee Williams, grave, burial site, headstone
- Tennessee Williams
- This site from the University of Mississippi provides a lengthy biography on Tennessee Williams as well as links to other places to get information.
- Contains: Full Bio, Pictures, Awards, Works List
- Keywords: Tennessee Williams, biography, links, life
Sorry. There are no other sites about Tennessee Williams in the collection; do you know of any that you can recommend?
Still Need More?
Couldn't find the information you were looking for?
Use these links to search for Tennessee Williams
outside the IPL.
Click a link below to automatically search that site for Tennessee Williams
Last Updated Mar 25, 2014