Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
Latin American: 20th Century
Sites | Author List
- Carolina Maria de Jesus in the Context of Testimonios: Race, Sexuality, and Exclusion
- "In this essay, I want to discuss the peculiarities of the reception of some testimonial texts in the North American university and, in the process, I hope to clarify some questions about the almost total concentration on the study of women's testimonials. More to my point, I will explore the reasons why the vast majority of texts studied in the United States come from people of Indian origin."
- Contains: Historical Context
- Author: Eva Paulino Bueno
- From: Criticism Spring 1999
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013