Online Literary Criticism Collection
Links below don’t belong? CONTACT US!
Return to: Literary Criticism Collection Home | ipl2 Home
Sites | Author List
- Laberinto: An Electronic Journal of Early Modern Hispanic Literatures and Culture
- "Laberinto, published annually, is a peer-edited interactive electronic journal dedicated to theoretical and/or cross-disciplinary readings of Spanish and Spanish-American texts from the early modern period (1450-1750), particularly those studies able to utilize the unique multimedia opportunities offered by website publication, including the use of images, of audio or video segments, and of hypertext links. The journal will also enable readers to respond to articles with their own multimedia commentaries, which will then become part of each issue. Laberinto seeks through electronic publication to promote scholarly inquiry and to facilitate dialogue among Hispanists and other students of these literatures."
- Author: Christopher B. Weimer, Barbara Simerka, James T. Abraham
- Medieval Feminist Index
- "The Medieval Feminist Index covers journal articles, book reviews, and essays in books about women, sexuality, and gender during the Middle Ages. ... In order to help researchers find current articles and essays quickly and easily, librarians and scholars began compiling the Medieval Feminist Index (MFI) in July 1996. ... MFI covers over 300 journals as well as many essay collections devoted in large part to topics dealing with women, sexuality, or gender. However, no year's worth of publications is completely indexed yet. ... There are over 3000 records in the database currently, and more than one hundred records are added every other month. ... The time period covered is 450 C.E. to 1500 C.E. with Russia extending to 1613, the beginning of the Romanov dynasty, because the sixteenth century is still medieval in social and politicial terms. The geographic area is Europe, North Africa, and the Middle East as well as areas in which Europeans travelled. Subject coverage for gender and sexuality means that articles on masculinity and male homosexuality are included. Publications in English, French, German, and Spanish are currently being indexed. Material in other languages, notably Italian, will be added in the near future. "
- Contains: Bibliography
- Author: Society for Medieval Feminist Scholarship
Last Updated Apr 29, 2013